An order does not equal a shipment. Please don't approach our service like you would a typical ecommerce website like a MidwayUSA or Luckygunner. We are a completely different service and it is important to understand how our service works...
When you place an order you are creating a reoccurring subscription to purchase ammunition, not necessarily to have it shipped regularly. Ammunition will accumulate in your inventory until you either request it, or set up an automatic delivery trigger.
The detailed process for our service is as follows:
- Order is created initially via checkout on the website. This creates a reoccuring subscription.
- If you used Quick Start then your payment was received immediately, if you found ammo in the Armory then it will charge on the 1st of the month.
- Ammo is not added to your inventory immediately. There's a delay based on our allocation schedule which is influenced by when we are getting new ammo in from our distributors. (Because there is a national shortage of ammo, our allocation times are longer than usual.)
- Once ammo is allocated to your account you will get an email. At this time you can check your account and see your ammo.
- Only after ammo is physically in your inventory can you request to have it shipped. Doing so before you have ammo will result in a cancelled ammo shipping request because if you don't have any ammo in your inventory we have nothing to ship you.
- You can also always set up an automatic delivery trigger to have true "set it and forget it" ammo delivery convenience.