Not everything goes as planned and we are working hard to fix a variety of system issues related to the new site and the migration of old accounts.
Here is a list of known issues that we'll update as things get fixed.
1. Allocation Bug (FIXED): When old subscriptions were activated in the new system, ammo was automatically added to their queue (without a new charge). It was allocated at 100% of the budget for their first caliber and 0% for other calibers. In the QUEUE it will look something like this:
This ammo will eventually be removed (if not charged) or corrected and match your allocations.
2. Shipping Request Bug (PARTIALLY FIXED): When someone with inventory goes to request a shipment they will get an error if they need to pay for anything (shipping, insurance, signature). We should have a partial fix for this one today (2/23). If you get this error then try back later in the day and don't select any options. If you want to add the optional insurance or shipping email our support team and we can add it for you.
3. Buy Up Bug: If you try to buy up ammo for your original crate you might get an error IF you haven't yet passed your original renewal date. The problem is that until your subscription runs for the first time on the new system it isn't technically "active". This is why you can buy up in a new crate that you have been charged for but not your Crate 1.
4. Mobile Menu Bug: Some people are reporting issues clicking on the three line "hamburger" mobile menu. If you have this issue try refreshing your screen - that usually fixes it.
5. Magic Link / Site Access Issues: It seems like some people have trouble with the magic link. The main issue (bug) is that it is case sensitive and needs to be added in lowercase. We're working on this. The other issue is that people don't understand how a magic link works: When you follow the link it takes you to a page where you still have to enter your email address. Then you have to check your email for the actual link to the site. Last issue we're seeing is that only those with 1) an active subscription or 2) had inventory in the old system have access. If you had a subscription but it was on hold or cancelled then you won't be able to get access in this 1st wave. Contact us to be added to a Stage 2 list.
Last update 2/26