AutoShip allows you to set your Asset Account to automatically ship once your trigger is hit. It is a powerful feature to take away human interaction from your ammo shipments, but it must be used wisely.
Also, you will need to be more vigilant about updating your address when you move so we don't auto-ship to an old address!
Here is how you set it up:
- Select the Asset Account you want to place on AutoShip:
- Navigate to the Shipping Tab
- Scroll down to the Shipping Trigger Section.
- Make sure you have a Shipping Trigger that is either Round Count, Crate Value or Time Frame. The AutoShip toggle will not appear if you select "Store & Hold" as your trigger.
- Turn on the AutoShip toggle. It should be Yellow.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click SAVE CHANGES otherwise, it won't be saved.
Here is what that looks like for a 1500 Round Count Trigger:
You'll know auto-ship is active when you look at the top of the Shipping tab and you see "Autoship: On"
When we auto-ship a package you lose the ability to choose your carrier and we will choose the most cost-effective option. Also, we will automatically apply insurance to every package that is auto-shipped due to the higher likelihood of loss on auto-shipped packages.