AutoShip is a new feature that will allow you to set your crate to automatically ship once your trigger is hit. It is a powerful feature to take away the human interaction from your ammo shipments, but it must be used wisely. We recommend it NOT be used with a Time Frame based trigger because of continued ammo shortages - you could get very small shipments if most of your ammo is in queue.
Also, you will need to be more vigilant about updating your address when you move so we don't autoship to an old address!
Here is how you set it up:
- Select the Crate you want to place on AutoShip:
- Navigate to the Subscription Tab
- Scroll down to the Shipping Trigger Section.
- Make sure you have a Shipping Trigger that is either Round Count, Crate Value or Time Frame. The AutoShip toggle will not appear if you have "Store & Hold" selected as your trigger.
- Turn on the AutoShip toggle. It should be Yellow.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click SAVE CHANGES otherwise it won't be saved.
Here is what that looks like for a 200 round Trigger:
You'll know autoship is active when you look at your Crate Inventory page and see "Autoship: On"
When we autoship a package you lose the ability to choose your carrier and we will choose the most cost-effective option. Also, we will automatically apply insurance to every package that is autoshipped due to the higher likelihood of loss on autoshipped packages.